At Opro9 we respect your personal privacy. We have set the following privacy policies to safeguard your personal data.
- The Application of this Policy:
The collection, processing, utilization and protection of personal data involved in your use of the Opro9 Global Website.
- Collection and Acquisition of Personal Datallection and acquisition of personal information:
- Opro9 may obtain your personal data during your use of CviCloud company websites to provide you with better services. Examples of services include: Employment, product orders, or to contact you.
- Use of Personal Data:
- The personal data collected by the CviCloud may be used for replying to telephone calls, sending emails, responding to orders or providing the services you need (including through third parties), and for improving user experience on the Opro9 website.
- CviCloud will never disclose, sell or provide your personal data to any relevant third party, unless it is required for cooperating with a legitimate investigation of a judicial authority or for cooperating with an investigation or use by a competent authority required by its duties, or if it is based on a good faith belief that the disclosure is required by law.
- Third-Party Services: They refer to Opro9 and its recognized general agents and distributors.
- Maintenance or Deletion of Personal Data:
If you have updated your personal data, you can notify Opro9 to ensure your personal data are correct, or if you would like Opro9 to stop using your personal data, you may also notify Opro9 to cease using and delete your personal data.
- Contact Opro9: